Our partners chose to use Euroweb VPS products when they need their information to be stored under maximum security, easily accessible and always available. Our services, constantly tailored to fit our customers’ needs are a perfect match for companies that need flexibility in order to sustain business growth.
From the technical point of view a virtual private server, also known as VPS hosting offers the perfect balance between regular shared hosting and dedicated server hosting. A VPS usually resides on a single hardware node that is being split into multiple virtual machines.
The Virtual Private Server (VPS) service is dedicated to the exclusive use of a client and has the same requested resources for processing, memory and storage space as a hardware server.
Hardware infrastructure is based on Cisco b-series Blades and EMC Fiber – Channel storage while the virtualization environment is built upon the latest VMWARE technologies.
Main benefits of Euroweb’s VPS service:
- Each VPS is provisioned with a guaranteed set of resources : CPU, RAM and Hard Drive space;
- Changes in VPS server configuration like upgrade / downgrade of resources can be made in a very short time;
- Internet with guaranteed bandwidth;
- The customer is the one that manages and is responsible for the content of the VPS server;
- Customer had access to the CD / DVD resources and the availability to start / stop / reset the server are guaranteed through a dedicated GUI;
- The customer is responsible for administering required licenses for the software running on the VPS server;
- VPS server can be delivered with preinstalled Linux operating system;
- Service is secured and flexible;
- Allocation of additional IPs;
- 24/7 Customer Care Service – single point of contact for maintenance, support, change management and fault management
- Ticketing system available.