VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a virtual private IP communication network built over a public network of one or more operators.
MPLS Layer 3 VPN provides secure IP connectivity between two or more customer locations, over Euroweb’s MPLS network.
Due to MPLS’ inherent flexibility, each location has independent access in VPN with different service capabilities based on bandwidth requirements and its importance within the company’s WAN topology.
Last mile access medium can be copper wire, radio link or fiber optic.
Using our international peering agreements Euroweb can a VPN MPLS service can be extended virtually all across the world.
By choosing Euroweb’s VPN service our clients can benefit from:
- Guaranteed bandwidth;
- Flexibility and Scalability
- Reducing operational costs – eliminating the need for expensive long-distance leased lines, reducing long-distance telephone charges and offloading support costs
- Using MPLS technology allows for secure transmission and allocation of bandwidth
- Service is provided for two or more sites;
- Professional Customer Care 24/7/365- single point of contact for maintenance, support, change management and fault management
- Ticketing system available;
- Fast intervention and fault recovery;
- Fast and reliable implementation;
- Access to SLA levels required by the business;
- End-to-end management.
- Dedicated sales person
Network diagram for services delivery: